All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mall Trip.

Heyy Derr. So me Mom and the girls went on a mall trip. I had some money and a hot topic gift card so I got a band t-shirt and some sun glasses. I also got a yellow tank top with different colored mustaches and about the most amazing sunglasses I have ever seen.Pictured above. ( i got two pairs of sunglasses, one is normal and the other has a mustache.I got some really cute feather earrings and some other ones, that also have feathers. I got a purple shirt as well. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Target to get me and DJ a new bedspread. We got one. It's zebra striped and mine has pink sheets and Desiree's has green. its so cool. After that we were done shopping and went to McDonalds and brought everyone dinner. Sooo thats all for now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment