All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm Back

So! I haven't updated my Blog in forever! So here's a little update on some things, I guess c:
So, the first thing is, Dad's in Afghanistan! He's been there since about November, I believe.
We all miss him so much and can't wait til he (possibly) visits in May!
Second, the word didn't end! Not that I thought it would.
I can't believe it's 2013! 2012 went by so fast.
Thirdly.. My knee is broken!  I was playing volleyball, and I barely even moved, and my knee popped out of place, causing me to fall on it, and it fractured.. I've had an X-ray and an MRI- something I never thought I would have to have.  There is a chipped off piece of bone or something that is going to be surgically removed.. I'm having surgery next Friday. Even though it isn't a very risky procedure and it is highly unlikely that anything bad will happen, I'm pretty scared! I've never needed surgery before, so this is pretty scary!
Another thing that has happened-- We started school! :3 It's so cool! I love it.
I'm in band and have started learning the clarinet. It's pretty easy. Everyone calls me Squidward. Haha.
Anyways, I better end this! You've probably heard all about this anyways xD
I'll Add some new pictures and stuff at the bottom. :D
~Isabelle <3








No comments:

Post a Comment