All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yuhhp

So dad got home last night !!! He's been gone for three weeks.. And he's taking me and Desiree to Schlitterbahn pretty soon. (; like maybe Friday. (i will make sure to post pics)
Annnnnnnddddd get this crap news: I am getting a root canal in my front tooth, a filling, and upper and lower braces!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm not to mad about the braces but the other stuff sucks. I heard mom saying she might get me contacts instead of glasses since I'll have to have braces. To be honest I think I'll look quite attractive in them,,,, hahahahaha I'm only kidding!!!!!!!!!!! Of course. So that's all I really have to say for nowwww.... Bye(;
<3_Isabelle_<3

1 comment:

  1. Isabelle no matter what extra gear you have to add, you are absolutely adorable, funny and awesome. So whatever comes at you, you will rock it.

    Also... all that dental works SUCKS so bad for you.

    ReplyDelete