All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We have been living in temporary lodging on base the whole time we've been here. It is pretty cramped, but hopefully we will be able to find a house as soon as possible. Julianne's birthday is on Saturday, she's turning seven! I miss my friends in Alaska soo much, especially because I still have NO friends here. ( and I probably won't make any). It gets really hot here, and occasionally me and the other kids go outside and have a water gun fit. The pool ( which is so close we could walk to it) still isn't opened. But they cleaned it, so hopefully it will open soon. I can't wait till we get a house so we can have all of our stuff!!! I'm gonna have to share a room with Desiree, but at least we'll have a house! Well I better go help with some stuff! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment