All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Awesome, Amazing Day

So today was worthy enough to be written about in my blog:
Today we went horseback riding! It was super fun! The first two times I rode the horse,
I had someone on my lap which made it feel scary, like i was going to fall off. (if my mom posted the video of it on her Facebook, you'll probably see it. But then I got to go by myself, which was much easier.
I'm  practically a pro. (:    I know how to control the horse and when someones not on my lap it's way more
fun. We also fished, and got to spend time and hold the CUTEST puppies EVER!!(they miniature Schnauzers)
Several of them were only two weeks old and a couple were a little bit bigger.
Wesley LOVED riding the horses with me. The one horse I loved and was really gentle was named
Tequila, she  was really pretty, but about 15 years old.
Well I better go!!
-Isabelle 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having fun! I've only been on a horse one time - and it ran off with me on it! Not a good experience. Keep on updating! Sister Searcy

    ReplyDelete