All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Friday, January 20, 2012

RAndOm PicTurES and stuff

These are some random pictures i took on our LifeCam.
                                                                  wesley hahaha

                                                                              me
                                                              

                                                               Me with a weird effect LOL
                                                                              moi
So now we are getting ready to move. I'm super excited and can't wait to get the heck out of here!!!!
I am so tired of all the snow! We already know what we are going to do now, and we are staying in California for a couple weeks to visit family we haven't seen in like two years.
 I like already know everything I am bringing and everything I am packing to be shipped to Texas or wherever it is going. I am really happy that we are going on a plane because I wouldn't drive through Canada again for a million dollars. Plus, the plane is (obviously) faster and I want to get to California ASAP.
  It's apparently to cold to go swimming there. But 45 degrees is warm to me. I bet I am going to burn up in the heat. I'm also really happy that in the summer we will be able to swim OUTDOORS for once.
And be able to wear SHORTS all the time. Haha. Well I'm gonna go now.

Bye:)



No comments:

Post a Comment