All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! I had an awesome New Years Eve. We all had a little family party thing, i guess.
We had blasting music and were all dancing until midnight, and we watched some Netflix, too.
My dad had staff duty though.We also had popcorn and soda while watching fireworks.
One of the main reasons we wanted to stay up til midnight was because usually, people
shoot fireworks like crazy. But when midnight eventually came, it wasn't as crazy as last year. There were only four fireworks.
Then we watched Americas funniest home videos until 1:00am. Wesley fell asleep on my lap at like
11:30. We even went to church and no one was tired or cranky really.
It feels to me like it is never going to stop snowing! We have already go about five feet!!
I sorta can't wait to be in Texas were there is no snow!
But I really don't want to leave either because of Laurel and Kali, my best friends EVER..
It's really gonna suck. Sort of....... At least now I am not going to have to put on snow pants,
boots, a jacket and hat just to go outside. It takes longer than it looks sometimes. Especially
because you then have to hang everything back up. Welp I'm gonna go now.
Bye(:







No comments:

Post a Comment