All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stuff





So yesterday we went caroling and gave out presents for 12 days of Christmas for mutual. That's Laurel, Kali, and I in the car.









At the three houses we went to we sang "Silent Night", which sounded really great until SOMEONE (not saying who) messed up the ending.  ALSO, Brother Walton fixed my guitar! (yay!) 
So I'm getting guitar lessons twice a week which is really great  and I am very thankful for that.
In one night I have already wrote the first couple of measures for my own song AND the begging of "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" all by myself!!! xD







 Kali really hates this picture of her but I love it LOL, It's pretty funny. xD
Well BYE!


2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm going to miss you and my awesome Valiant class. Ever heard any Spanish guitar music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Isabelle. I try and keep up with your blog but I'm not too computer savvy but I'm getting there. Hope you and your family have a great holiday and we are so looking forward to you being in Texas...just a hoot and a holler from Tennessee. Love to all, Gigi and grandpa Chuck

    ReplyDelete