All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey! Merrrry Chistmas! So...
I GOT A NEW PHONE! It has unlimited texting and calling to cell phones only.
I can't call home phones otherwise it will charge us money. But it has a touch screen and
slide out keyboard, which is awesome cause I have wanted one of those phones forever!!
I also got a black acoustic guitar, paint splatter ducktape (:, lip gloss, and some other awesome stuff.
But ya it was really fun.. Desiree also got a phone too! She called me and was like "come find meee" and she hung up. Then I was like what the heck, and then She ran into my room, screamed, then I screamed, flew off the bed and hit my face. She scared me soo bad. LOL. Then Laurel came over and gave me a present, which was a studded headband and a slap on watch. I gave her hers, which was just a bunch of candy because I
couldn't find anything she'd like. I still have to give Kali her present which is the same thing.
I had an awesome day so far. Now all that is left is dinner. Some of the family presents were
some movies and a cinema popcorn maker. Well I better go.
Bye(:








1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a Merry Christmas...we wondered whose guitar that was in the picture. We had a fun Christmas too and missed being with you all.

    ReplyDelete