All About ME!

My photo
Hi! I don't really have much to say about myself, :L

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My B-O-R-I-N-G day

Well welcome to my blog!!! It took a while for me to actually get it up and figure everything out, but I THINK i got everything down; although I haven't figured out how to put music and pictures on it yet. So I'm going to try to update my blog daily, or whatever. Today was a pretty boring day. I just sat around most of the day watching football. Pretty BORING! Well right now I'm watching the X-Files..
Well I obviously had a boring day and have nothing to say anymore...
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. It might be boring, but it's better than being outside when it's still freezing! This will certainly keep you busy - and not bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent this message a few minutes ago but I don't think I was signed on, so I repeat. Post everything that makes you smile, Charlies antics, Bubba's charm, Wesley's sweetness, the girls when they get in your stuff. Those are the things that make me smile thinking of all you kids and loving you. You are too young to be bored, you have your life and the world ahead of you, enjoy and live every minute to the fullest and have no regrets. Love to all, Gigi

    ReplyDelete